Friday, September 2, 2011

Small List of Lame Pun Coon Jokes

These aren't in the normal generic Lame Pun Coon picture caption; suck it up :3






After my friend had all his toes amputated, I found him annoying.
 I think I'm lack-toes intolerant


Marathon runners with bad footwear
Suffer the agony of defeat.



Novice pirates make terrible singers
They can't hit the high seas.



I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang
But eventually it came back to me.



There was once a cross-eyed teacher.
He couldn't control his pupils.



An illiterate fisherman
Was lost at C.



Did you hear about the fire at the circus?
The heat was in tents.



He avoided funeral
He's not a mourning person.



Professional rock climbers:
The only people who get paid to get high.



What did the fish say when he ran into the concrete wall?
Damn.



I used to have a fear of hurdles
But then I got over it.



The skiing competition started poorly,
And it went downhill from there.



I submitted 10 puns to the pun contest, hoping one would win,
But no pun in ten did.



Did you hear about the guy who lost the whole left side of his body?
He's alright now.



People called me Duct Tape in high school;
It stuck.



What is Mozart doing right now?
De-composing.



I cant stand
being in a wheelchair.



Uh oh! I hear you have a bladder infection,
It sounds like urine trouble.



Don't have phone sex,
You may get hearing aids

No comments:

Post a Comment